Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Flirting Spring

It is officially spring in Chile and while I feel like that normally equals a dramatic change in the weather from cold to hot, this spring has been quite unpredictable.  We have had days so hot you would think it was January and days so cold you would think it was July.  I'm not sure why the Spring is being so flirty, but I have to say that I hope the cloudy days go away soon.  I know that may be wishing an unbearable summer that is more like an oven, but I am a person who needs the sun to start my day.  I don't really care if it is cold out, just as long as the sun wakes me up in the morning.  That is one thing that I love about Colorado....approx. 300 days of sunshine a year.  Doesn't mean it is frigid outside during the winter, but there will be sun.  So, c'mon Chile, be a bit more like Colorado and let that sun shine....pretty please!

~Tyffanie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Give us North Americans back our spring and summer!!! Lol. We're heading on into winter now and it just gets colder and colder every day! Enjoy the nice weather! Next month I'll be enjoying it too! Woo hoo!

Disclaimer—La Chilengüita is a blog created upon my personal experiences and which expresses my personal opinion that in no way represents the views my employer, family or friends.