Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Exciting News!!

Before I let you in on the exciting news of today and possibly the whole month, I'd first like to wish my Dulcinea a very happy 5 months!  Today is her 5 month "birthday" and my oh my does she keep growing.  She is so strong now, it is quite amazing to see the difference in such a short period of time!

And now for the news....I've been asked to contribute to the Who's Your Dachshund blog!!!!  Today my biography was published and soon my first official post will be up.  We (Chris, Dulcinea and I) are all really excited about this as Who's Your Dachshund is one of our favorite blogs....I mean, how can you go wrong with a blog all about salchichas?  You can't!  

So head on over and check Duclinea & me out!

~Tyffanie

1 comments:

lydia said...

Hahha, although totally obvious, I read that and thought "who is Chris??" just because its different perhaps

congrats

Disclaimer—La Chilengüita is a blog created upon my personal experiences and which expresses my personal opinion that in no way represents the views my employer, family or friends.