Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mundial Madness

Chile just won their first game in the World Cup 2010!!!!! Whaaahooo!!!  

I am normally not a big sports fan, and even less a soccer fan....but I definitely have the World Cup bug this year :)  It's hard for it not to be contagious.  

Christian had a bunch of coworkers over this morning--at 7am for breakfast and to watch the game.  I stayed for the first half and then came to work where we were also celebrating and watching the game on the 42" flat screens that my company bought just for the game.  We all send in our bets on who will win 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place and at the end of the World Cup, they will be giving the TVs away in a raffle of those who guessed the winning teams right!

I'll be posting a picture later of our Mundial outfits!
~Tyffanie

0 comments:

Disclaimer—La Chilengüita is a blog created upon my personal experiences and which expresses my personal opinion that in no way represents the views my employer, family or friends.