Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wedding Inspiration Blog List

I started following a million wedding blogs during my year-long wedding planning process. I now need to take them off my Google Reader because I hardly ever read the posts anymore. Not that they stopped being awesome, but my interests have shifted somewhat and my Google Reader needs a thorough review to eliminate unnecessary blogs. But I definitely want to give props to these bloggers and provide an all-in-one place to find awesome blogs for those of you in the wedding planning process. So brides-to-be, have at ‘em & enjoy!!!

2000 Dollar Budget Wedding

A $10,000 Wedding

A Backyard Wedding

A Farmhouse Wedding

A Practical Wedding

Bridal Buzz

Budget Savvy Bride’s Weblog

Classic Bride

Green Wedding Shoes

Lo & Co. Blog

Lovely Morning

Mason Jar Bride

Offbeat Bride

Once Wed Blog

Pearls Events

Snippet & Ink: Daily Wedding Inspiration

Something Old, Something New

Style Me Pretty: The Ultimate Wedding

The Bride’s Café Blog

The Bride’s Guide

Tying the Knot

VintageGlam Weddings

Weddingbee

Weddingbee PRO

With This Ring...

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oooh, I will be making sure to check these out - thanks!

Unknown said...

Hey there - just saw your comment about the water heater on the Bright Side Project and was cracking up b/c I had the same problem in Costa Rica. I therefore had to check out your blog and just love it!

Amanda (vintageglamblog.com) said...

thanks for the link love!

Disclaimer—La Chilengüita is a blog created upon my personal experiences and which expresses my personal opinion that in no way represents the views my employer, family or friends.