Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm baaaaack!

And I have been for almost 2 weeks now. You might have been wondering where I have been for the past 3 months...although maybe not. In any case I am back and in more ways than one. I am back in Chile. I am back to work. I am back to blogging. I'm back to a lot of things.

So just why did I fall off the face of blogging? Well for one thing, this is my 100th post and way back in April when I wrote my 99th post, I decided that I wanted to save a "cool" entry for the 100th post. As you can see, since I was in the midst of wedding planning and preparation for my trip to the US, I obviously didn't have time for the cool post I wanted to do and thus I never did it! Since my want to celebrate this baby milestone of my blog caused me a huge gap in writing, I have decided I will no longer celebrate blog milestones. I mean, really, who cares if it is your 500th post?

Now I know you are all dying to hear about the wedding, see pictures, and read about our trip to the US & Mexico...all of which is coming in good time--I promise. I've got more stuff in store too, like our plans for the future, what is going on here in Chile, and all the other crazy things that run through my head. Seriously--I've got about 5 solid business ideas and I'm going nuts trying to think how I can pull them all off. We'll just have to see how things go.

Stay tuned for more...

0 comments:

Disclaimer—La Chilengüita is a blog created upon my personal experiences and which expresses my personal opinion that in no way represents the views my employer, family or friends.