Friday, January 23, 2009

Sneak Peak

I'm on the verge of finishing designing our wedding invitation suite and I am super jazzed about it! In fact, today I ordered one part of it...so it should get to my parent's house in about 2 weeks. Once they get a chance to see it, we'll order the rest! Ahhh...can't wait to see it all together!

I've toyed with the idea of blogging about our wedding plans....I mean, what with my obsession over weddingbee.com and other bridal blogs, not to mention the fact that my life outside of work practically revolves around wedding planning. But, I'm kind of too selfish to do too much blogging on it...at least until after the wedding passes. I just don't want to give away too many details. My parents, husband and bridesmaids will already know everything...but everyone else? Well, I want them to be in awe when the time comes.

In any case, I decided to do a small sneak peak of our wedding invitations....just to whet your appetite.

0 comments:

Disclaimer—La Chilengüita is a blog created upon my personal experiences and which expresses my personal opinion that in no way represents the views my employer, family or friends.