Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Back at BP

Today I finally made myself get up early and head to Body Pump!  The last time I went, according to my food & exercise journal was Tuesday September 28th---a whole month ago!! How did that happen? I've mentioned before that things have been crazy busy and getting up at 6am has been next to impossible these past few weeks.  This morning I had a serious internal struggle about whether or not I was going to get up when my alarm went off or if I was just going to sleep an extra hour.  I'm glad I got myself up and made it to class.  I lowered my weight back to what I was lifting when I first started since I needed to wake my muscles back up and didn't want to injure myself.  It felt really good to get moving and lifting again!  The fact that it is getting more light out when I leave my house helps too!   
~Tyffanie

0 comments:

Disclaimer—La Chilengüita is a blog created upon my personal experiences and which expresses my personal opinion that in no way represents the views my employer, family or friends.