Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye-bye 2008

Holy cow....it is the last day of the year! I've hardly had time to let it set in that in approx. 15 hours it will be 2009! This past year has been wonderful and jam-packed of exciting events and changes. Luckily I was able to reflect a bit upon 2008 when I sent out our first annual holiday letter which included a recap. And although I was able to reflect upon this year, I surely haven't thought much about 2009 and what I hope it brings. One thing I do know is that we are planning the big wedding for June and I am SO excited to see my family and friends and celebrate my marriage with all of them. The plans are coming together nicely and I've got some awesome people helping me plan from afar.

I also haven't even thought about New Year's Resolutions. Although I've made them in the past, I definitely forget all about them before the month of Feb. hits. I still haven't decided if I'll make any this year just because I feel like the idea of a resolution never works for me. However, I did see this post over on the 2000 Dollar Budget Wedding blog and I totally dig the idea of reviewing the past year and making goals for the new year along with a collage. I guess it's similar to the resolutions, but I feel like it is more formalized and better thought out. So I might do that, but I definitely won't get to it today since I've got to work half-day, then pack for Viña and then travel to Viña. So we'll see.....if I end up doing it, I'll share a bit.

Anywho.....HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL!!!! I wish you lots of love, happiness, abundance and security in 2009!

1 comments:

Crossing Borders said...

Hey! I happened upon your blog via another blogger! I'm moving back to Chile in six months so I've been reading everyone's blogs...I think your blog is funny and very interesting! I look forward to reading more. :)

Disclaimer—La Chilengüita is a blog created upon my personal experiences and which expresses my personal opinion that in no way represents the views my employer, family or friends.