Monday, November 10, 2008

Writer's block

I've got a case of writer's block and a bazillion ideas floating around my head all at once. Today, I tried to write a bit about my new found gym motivation, and I couldn't take the piece where I wanted it go to. I thought about writing about my job, or perhaps the tales of a waxing woman....and nothing. I just tried to write on the group blog topic for the week--it's about the language that bilingual couples speak--and it came out crappy so I refuse to post what I wrote. I plan to re-write as soon as I can gather some inspiration. Kind of rare for me....I mean, normally I can write about something...even if it is silly.

I know when you have writer's block you are supposed to write anyway and even if it is crap it helps you get past the block....but it didn't help me. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to post. I really do have a lot to say, it just doesn't want to come out today. So with that, I bid you all a good night.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... you got something out... even if it was just complaining about not being able to write. When I was in high school and they made us do those free writes, I always wrote blah blah blah blah a lot. Didn't really help, but kept the pen moving so my teacher didn't get mad.

Disclaimer—La Chilengüita is a blog created upon my personal experiences and which expresses my personal opinion that in no way represents the views my employer, family or friends.