Saturday, November 1, 2008

Significant Other Brag Tag

This was originally called the "Husband Brag Tag" but I wanted to tag some people who aren't yet married, therefore I changed the name to "Significant Other" :)

I was tagged by Stephanie, so here goes a bit about my hubs.

1. Where did you meet? We met on the second floor of Café Journal in Viña del Mar, Chile.

2. How long did you date before you were married? We started dating Aug. 13, 2006 and got married on March 25, 2008...so 1 year and 7.5 months.
3. How long have you been married? 7 months as of Oct. 25th.

4. What is one thing he does that surprises you? Hmmm, I’d say how he constantly is thinking about me and if I am ok, happy, etc. He’ll do just about anything to make me happy. I guess I’m still not used to that (although I sure do like it!).

5. What is your favorite feature about him? Physically, his hair. Personality-wise, his humor & intelligence.

6. What is your favorite quality about him? That he’s not afraid to show his emotions nor talk about them.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Yes, but those are to stay between him and me.

8. What's his favorite color? He has three—blue, yellow and red.

9. What's his favorite food? My chicken enchiladas and desayuno gringo (eggs, potatoes, bacon, orange juice, toast).

10. What's his favorite sport? Futbol (soccer for those of you non-Spanish speakers)

11. Who said, "I love you" first? I did, when we were in the bus on our way back from Mendoza, Argentina on Oct. 9, 2006. It just slipped out in the middle of a conversation...
12. When and where was your first kiss? Aug. 13, 2006 in the VTP Miss Reef party in Valpo.
13. What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Eat a delicious meal and travel to new places.

14. Do you have kids? No and we aren’t going to have any for at least 6 more years, so let’s not bring up this topic until then. :)

15. What's a hidden talent of his? He can sew (check out his Halloween costume for proof).
16. How old is he? He just turned 28.

17. What do you admire most about him? I admire that he treats me like a princess, that family is important to him, and that he can solve just about any problem or challenge that comes his way without becoming overly stressed.

18. What's his favorite past time? Taking pictures and playing with his camera.

19. What's his favorite type of music? Reggeaton, but he likes a wide variety.

20. Do you think he'll read this? No, but if he does, it’ll be good practice for his English!

I TAG: Heather, Lydia, Amanda, and Tamsin.

0 comments:

Disclaimer—La Chilengüita is a blog created upon my personal experiences and which expresses my personal opinion that in no way represents the views my employer, family or friends.