Monday, April 13, 2009

T minus 2 months!

First of all, Feliz Aniversario to the love of my life! Today we have been together for 2 years and 8 months. I love that we still count by the months as it allows us to appreciate the small things in life. We may not go out to eat or buy each other presents on a monthly basis for our aniversaries (or monthaversaries)...but just remembering is enough.

And seriously HOLY COW....the wedding is exactly 2 months away and there is oh so much left to do. So if you really really don't hear from me for the next two-three months, you will know why. I am working on getting a list together of everything we have left to do and it is pretty long. Eeeekk!!! (Oh, but we will have to plan a happy hour or something before I leave in May for those of you in Chile!)

1 comments:

Annje said...

Found your blog off one of the gringas in chile. My husband is Chilean. The exact date we met or started pololeando is a bit blurry after almost 13 years, but we have been married 8 years and we still "mini-celebrate" our mesario every 27th (the day we got married)--sometimes now with two kids and busy lives,it is just a hug and a kiss, but it is still sweet.

Disclaimer—La Chilengüita is a blog created upon my personal experiences and which expresses my personal opinion that in no way represents the views my employer, family or friends.